El Jebel Sportsmen’s Raffle has been canceled for 2020. Due to the current pandemic, El Jebel leadership has thought it best to delay our annual raffle until November 6, 2021. We greatly appreciate your support and look forward to a incredible raffle in 2021!
Highlands Masonic Center!
3550 Federal Blvd
Saturday, November 6, 2021 noon to 5:00 p.m.
If you have questions, you can go to “FAQ” (Frequently Asked Questions) for answers or call the Fun-Raising Office at (303) 455-8172 or e-mail us at SportsmensRaffle@gmail.com
El Jebel Shriners
3443 S. Galena St., Suite 250, Denver, Colorado 80231
A Sportsmen’s item Given Away Every 2 minutes!
FREE FOOD AND REFRESHMENTS
- All Local, State and Federal Laws will be adhered to.
- Must be 18 years old to purchase a ticket and be admitted.
- Winning Tickets will not be returned to the drawing this year
- Must be 21 years of age to consume beer.
- All taxes are the responsibility of the winner.
- If an item is substituted the value will be equal or greater.
- You must present ticket to enter or receive food.
- Need not be present to WIN.
- All items will be issued from Bass Pro Shops, 7970 Northfield Blvd, Denver, Colorado 720-385-3600.
All Proceeds Benefit El Jebel Shriners General Fund
All Winners will be notified and need not be present
Payments are not Deductible as Charitable Contributions
For additional information, call 303-455-8172.